Dollhouse miniatures
mimicking life.
Childhood days of playful
imagination.
For some, a world of future architects, decorators, chefs.
My favorite rooms in the
dollhouse have always been, the kitchen and the dining room . Any room that would
display the making or serving of food.
I once took a class to make a
miniature Christmas room, completely electrified. I wired precisely. The
Christmas tree lights lit and the chandelier lit, until I brought it home. Then
the lights refused to go on.
Every year at Christmas time
I get the urge to take out my miniature collection that I’ve thankfully saved for many years. And
each year I enjoy setting out the food on the tabletops.
This past weekend I went to a
dollhouse and miniature exhibit. Once again I’m in the land of imagination.
Here of some of the rooms and
decors that were on display.










0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks, I'm excited to get your comment and will respond shortly.