Sep 16 (1 day ago)
![]() | ![]() ![]() | |||
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Still-lifes as Table Settings":
Appreciating the hard work you put into your website and detailed information you provide.
It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
old rehashed information. Fantastic read!
I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my
Google account.
Appreciating the hard work you put into your website and detailed information you provide.
It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
old rehashed information. Fantastic read!
I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my
Google account.
P.S. I am working away on my upcoming talk, but will be posting a new Fall dinner entry this week. Can't wait to share.
As Always,
xxoo Sheila


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks, I'm excited to get your comment and will respond shortly.